Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
BT(바이오)/NT(나노)/GT(그린) - 생명공학/유전공학 연구개발
Field Application Specialist (Molecular Spectroscopy)
A Field Applications Specialist in Molecular Spectroscopy
Sales team in South Korea is responsible for supporting the
sales efforts for Raman, FTIR, NIR and XRF technique (entry
level and high end). The primary duties include running
customer supplied samples and customer facing
demonstrations to show proof of performance to prospective
customers and also supplying proactive pre/after sales
support in the form of method development and technical
· Pre-sale visits to determine customer requirements in the
application of the techniques in all market
Ability to co-ordinate and perform sample analyses and
demonstrations to the highest level.
· Proactive Pre and post sales application support and method
· Ability to co-operate closely with our applications and
technical support personnel in South Korea both
within the SPEC product lines.
· Ability to liaise directly with resources within the
manufacturing sites product team and also with key
personnel within the global sales and marketing teams.
· Provide an interface for the customer to various technical and
application interface by telephone, e-mail
and when appropriate, by customer visits. At all times
liaising with the respective account manager.
· As required attend/participate in technical seminars and
presentations. Attend where appropriate trade
shows, user group meetings customer seminars etc.
· 석사 학위 소지자로 화학, 분석화학, 재료공학 및 관련 전공자
· 신입 지원가능 (관련 경험자)
· 3 to 5 years of professional working experience in similar
products is welcome, but not mandatory
(open to graduates)
· Experienced/Used Thermo Fisher’s analytical instruments
· Fluent in both Korean and English
· Effective interpersonal and listening skills
· Able to travel in Korea and overseas (travel frequency over
50% for both domestic/international)
· Holds driver’s license (외근 시 이용, 관련비용 또는 차량은 회
제출한 이력서는 일체 반환하지 않습니다.
이력서에 긴급 연락처, 응시분야, 희망연봉 기재 요망.
국민연금, 고용보험, 산재보험, 건강보험, 퇴직연금
주5일근무, 연차, 경조휴가, 산전 후 휴가, 노동절 휴무
각종 경조금 지원, 인센티브제, 선택적복리후생 제도