‘Value people as our most important resource’
This is one of the most 5 crucial core values embodied in the ASML corporate culture. The company would never have become a global leader in the semiconductor industry without the energy and enthusiasm of more than 3500, technically skilled and mostly young professionals. ASML is one of the few companies that offer you, the engineer, such an inspiring work environment, where your technical expertise is valued as highly as that of a manager or group leader. No other company offers its staff such challenging and rewarding assignments. Our wafer steppers and Step & Scan systems consist of highly advanced lithographic systems, which are used to produce integrated circuits, i.e. Ics or chips. The fact that chips are constantly getting smaller, places the highest demands on us in terms of optics, mechanics, electronics, software development and operating techniques. The semiconductor industry is on the verge of a new era. New lithographic techniques have speeded up the process of miniaturization. Ambitious technicians at ASML have a chance to make history. You have just taken the first step !
생산/기술/품질/연구개발 - 전기/전자/반도체 연구개발,기타
SCM Senior Planner
Executing Logistic Service Contract for a field region
* Establish appropriate safety stock levels and inventory
targets and monitor actual performance in line with customer
requirement and ASML stocking strategy
* Collaborate with demand management to measure and
* Develops detailed schedule ensuring to meet customer
requirements and capacity availability
* Support logistics aspects project by continuous improvement
of stock availability within the integrated supply chain
* Coordinate defective part return / unusable part allocation to
the required location according to the instruction and
* Improve customer intimacy
* prompt response the requirement by customer & internal
stake holders regarding logistics service in line with SCM
strategy through regular and irregular communication
* University degree or above with major related logistics & biz
* Min 7 ~ Max 10 years working expertise in SCM planning &
administrative operation (in semiconductor industry preferred )
* SAP operation and advanced Excel skill preferred.
* Forwarding management or quality operation experience
* Professional Competencies for material and shipment
* Good command of Korean & English both written & spoken
* Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment.
* Flexible, proactive and self- motivated personality
제출한 이력서는 일체 반환하지 않습니다.
이력서에 긴급 연락처, 응시분야, 희망연봉 기재 요망.